Terms and Conditions
1. Access to the Website is subject to the following terms and conditions.
2. Using this Site indicates that you accept these terms and conditions.
3. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, do not use this Site.
4. We reserve the right to alter these terms and conditions at any time and it is your obligation to check if changes have been made.
5. We are registered in England and Wales under company number 06336997 and have our registered office at:
2nd Floor, 145-157
St. John Street, London EC1V 4PY, UK.
6. We reserve the right to withdraw or amend the services we provide on this Site without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason this Site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
7. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of this Site, or this entire Site, to users who have registered with us.
8. The pages contained in the Website may contain technical inaccuracies and typographical errors. The information in these pages may be updated from time to time and may at times be out of date. We accept no responsibility for keeping the information in these pages up to date or liability for any failure to do so.
9. You may print and download extracts from this Site for non-commercial use.
10. Copy, reproduce, distribute, republish, download, display, post or transmit in any form or by any means any content of this Site.
11. Unless otherwise specified, we are the owner or licensee of all intellectual property rights in the Site and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved. Unless otherwise specified, the authors of the literary and artistic works in the materials contained in the Site have asserted their moral right pursuant to Section 77 of the Copyright Designs and Patents Act 1988 to be identified as the author of those works.
12. We give no warranties, conditions, guarantees or representations, express or implied, as to: (a) the completeness or accuracy of the advice and information contained on the Website or any website to which it is linked; (b) the content of the advertisements for properties included in our database, including but not limited to the ownership, quality, authenticity of any photographs, compliance with description or fitness for purpose of any such properties; (c) the completeness of the results of any search of our database or that the properties selected by the search are the only properties on our database which might meet the searcher's requirements;
13. The information contained in the material on this Site is for information purposes only and does not constitute advice. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any user of this Site, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
14. We do not exclude liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
15. All rights, including copyright, in the content of these web pages and in the photographs of any properties displayed on the Website from time to time and all database rights in our database of properties, are owned or controlled for these purposes by us.
16. All trade marks, names, and logos are the proprietary marks of us or of our associated companies. Marks identifying third parties are owned or licensed by those third parties or their associated companies. Nothing in these terms and conditions in any way confers on you any licence or right under any trade marks, names or logos.
17. This Site may contain material submitted and created by third parties including other Site users. We exclude all liability for any illegality arising from or error, omission or inaccuracy in such material and we take no responsibility for such material.
18. Except as expressly permitted by these terms and conditions, you may not copy, reproduce, redistribute, download, republish, transmit, display, adapt, alter, create derivative works from or otherwise extract or re-utilise any of the contents of the Website. In particular, you must not cache any of the contents for access by third parties nor mirror or frame any of the content of the Website nor incorporate it into another website without our express written permission.
19. Where this Site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them except as may be required by law.
20. We will need to carry out routine maintenance and servicing of our servers and equipment from time to time. While we will seek to keep disruption to a minimum we cannot guarantee that the Website will be continuously available on-line. We therefore provide the Website on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
21. We make no warranty that the Website (or websites which are linked to the Website) is free from computer viruses or any other malicious or impairing computer programs. It is your responsibility to ensure that you use appropriate virus checking software.
22. We are not liable for any failure to perform any of our obligations under these terms and conditions caused by matters beyond our reasonable control.
23. We shall not be liable for any damages, including without limitation, direct, indirect or consequential damages, howsoever arising out of your use of the Website or in respect of any of your actions or omissions taken in reliance on any of the advice or information contained on the Website or any website to which the Website is linked.
24. Nothing in these terms and conditions limits our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence.
25. By submitting any material to us, you: * automatically grant us a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable license to use, reproduce, modify, edit, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display such material (in whole or part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed for the full term of any rights that may exist in such content; and * waive all your moral rights in such materials.
26. You acknowledge that we are not obliged to publish any material submitted by you.
27. You agree not to post any material: * that is threatening, defamatory, offensive, abusive, liable to incite racial hatred, discriminatory, blasphemous, pornographic, in breach of confidence, in breach of privacy; or * for which you have not obtained all necessary licenses and/or approvals; or * which constitutes or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise be contrary to the law of or infringe the rights of any third party, in the UK; or * which is technically harmful (including, without limitation, computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data).
28. We will fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or locate anyone posting material in breach of clause 27.
29. To gain access to certain services on the Website you will need to register (free of charge). As part of the registration process, you will be given a username and password. You agree that the information supplied with your registration will be truthful, accurate and complete. You also agree that you will not attempt to register in the name of any other individual nor will you adopt any username with we deem to be offensive. All personal information supplied by you as part of the registration process will be protected and used in accordance with the terms of our Privacy Police.
31. These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and us relating to the subject matter herein.
32. The English courts will have exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from, or related to, this Site. These terms and conditions are governed by English Law.